Wednesday, July 18, 2007

rolling along

In my mind, the project really seemed to get rolling today. I feel like things are solidifying. Our larger group has broken up into a couple smaller groups. My mini group spent some time in the field observing our sites. The most exciting part happened at Katherine's site where a pair of unidentified birds were chattering and chasing a pair of blue jays. We spent several minutes watching them and then another several trying to find the unidentified birds to get a closer look. I think we may have been fooled into thinking they were larger than they really are in their agitated state.

In working on my pedagogy, I have started trying to relate my area of interest to my philosophy, so this thought process seems somewhat pivotal right now. I'm glad tomorrow is the last day of class this week. I need time to ponder... and sleep.

1 comment:

Lara said...

It is good to hear you feel that your project is progressing. I hope you had time this weekend to gather your thoughts and clarify your beliefs.